Sawnet - Bookshelf -
- Perfect Eight
- Narrated by a young girl who carries a part of her mother partitioned spirit and her father's inviolable joy for life, this is a novel about the infinity of historical mistakes compounded by personal loss. It is the story of partition that continues to play itself out in various political garbs and ideologies decades after India's soul and its people were divided.
- Sawnet Review by Mridula Murgai
- Not so perfect. Review in the Hindu.
- Dark history and dull romance. Review at IBN live.
- Longing and Belonging. Review in Business Line.
- Review in Media Voice.
South Asian Women authors