Life has just started for me!
In the last 50+ years I have never been alone. The now blissfully quiet home
has brought peace and harmony in my life. The inevitable sadness of a
lingers with a question in mind as to what more you could have done to avoid
the situation. But a new year has come with new hope.
- You will live to see another day.
- Enjoy the freedom to make your own decisions.
- Talk to trusted friends and get their opinion before making a difficult
decision. Then make the decision that suits you.
- Interview 3-4 attorneys before making up your final selection.
- Turn your anger in repairing your home or doing something creative. I
spent blissful hours redoing a small bath room. Creating something beautiful
- Clean out your closets. It is a joyful to donate items that have
your home and life for years. I have found treasures and trash.
- Join a good support group and continue to attend classes for a year. I
look forward to the one I have joined.
- No drinking, bar hopping or men in your life for two years. It takes two
years to recover from the trauma of divorce and begin to think clearly.
Keep life simple and busy. It is a fresh start to another new and happy